Missing item?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing item?

Post by demyx on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:46 pm

So i lost some items due to the roll back, here's one i really want, need rather Razz

i was just wondering how will i get it back or will i ever get it back.

~ Your loyal player

http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/15/63/65/30/flyff010.jpg

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Location : Look !!! -------------------------------------------------------- Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing item?

Post by obsidian on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm

as i understand it not donation = gone for good, everyone else lost things as good as that if not better so

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocast on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm

WTF You have so many penya and remantis are you a Duper LOL lol! Ur so Freakin rich can u gimme some of those????
LOL Joke xD
Nocast
Trainee
Trainee

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Nocast wrote:WTF You have so many penya and remantis are you a Duper LOL lol! Ur so Freakin rich can u gimme some of those????
LOL Joke xD

lol i buy remantis for 2b per 50x and some people have more perins than i do

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Location : Look !!! -------------------------------------------------------- Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocast on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

and How about the perin how did you get 5 set of 9999 perin????
Nocast
Trainee
Trainee

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Un/Limited™ on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Can tell us how did you get those perins? Question
Un/Limited™
Game Master
Game Master

http://www.luxuryflyff.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysha on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Seriously, you lost that in roll back?
Ok...
So it means you got all that in just barely two days...
Mind telling HOW ON EARTH you got rich as hell that fast? o..o`

All misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune.

Cool Guy #1: I believe Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace should die a painful slow death.
Cool Guy #2: Please no, they're good at keeping the morons away from me!
Nysha
Paradox United

Aries
Location : That which does not kill me, HAD BETTER RUN PRETTY DAMN FAST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Nysha wrote:Seriously, you lost that in roll back?
Ok...
So it means you got all that in just barely two days...
Mind telling HOW ON EARTH you got rich as hell that fast? o..o`
As far as I know, he has some pretty good awakened ULGA, Pets and other sorts of equipments. And no he didn't loose every single on of those things in his bank. He still has all the remantis and some of the penya. He was just inquiring that he lost SOME of his items, not all of them. Also, the reason for this was to get his Bloody Knuckle back, not to show everything that he lost.

I'll repeat it one more time.
He did not loose everything in the picture. he still has most of his penya and all of the remantis. He was just asking if he can get the UBK back. Thats all. Please don't accuse him of duping or anything else. As far as I know, Demy is Legit.

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination to increase the population for the next generation. Did u get my explanation, or do u need a demonsration?
[center]
My Asal Billposter Guide[/center]

My Guide For a Successful HoP Jester

My Community Manager Application
Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysha on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Should he not type that down then?
It's confuseing as hell.

Cool Guy #1: I believe Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace should die a painful slow death.
Nysha
Paradox United

Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Nysha wrote:Should he not type that down then?
It's confuseing as hell.
Well that his thing. maybe he didn't think people would be stupid enough to misunderstand him since he is clearly pointing on the UBK in the picture O,o

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination to increase the population for the next generation. Did u get my explanation, or do u need a demonsration?
[center]

Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysha on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Screens are meant for to confirm if what is said is true, NOT to look at and try figureing out what is and what is not lost. >_>

Nysha
Paradox United

Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

i was like 'O_O' to ur items
Josh
Trainee
Trainee

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

Josh wrote:i was like 'O_O' to ur items
Umm okay stay on topic D=

[center]

Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by shinja on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 am

the thing is .. some ppl are questioning the PERINS .. i got about 600b selling good stuffs and farming also..
im just wondering if i can buy 10(99pcs per set)set remantis ? XD
shinja
Trainee
Trainee

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 am

shinja wrote: the thing is .. some ppl are questioning the PERINS .. i got about 600b selling good stuffs and farming also..
im just wondering if i can buy 10(99pcs per set)set remantis ? XD
1k Mantis only cost 25b. How is that so hard to get? Its not his problem if he bought it from some duper. He had no idea if the guy was actually duping. We are all businessmen here. What we buy are the only things we are going to need

[center]

Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by shinja on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 am

so 99pcs per stack ? .. imma buy it :3 but not from a duper .. but i cant detect if a player is a duper lol XD
shinja
Trainee
Trainee

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:25 am

shinja wrote:so 99pcs per stack ? .. imma buy it :3 but not from a duper .. but i cant detect if a player is a duper lol XD
Exactly. You cant tell whether the item is duped or not.

[center]

Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 pm

LOL my bad for not looking in this thread and thanks macro for backing me up and for the people who were asking how i got the penya try selling +3 speedos Smile they seem to be high priced also 3 weeks ago when people were buying +10 ubs i just kept selling them of course they had good awakes too etc x3 adoch, x2 adoch 1 str and other ways more to getting the perins. Also the mantis i bought were not dupes i had a guy who changes his ip now and then although he doesn't play anymore and also i bought 1k remantis' from solstice ask him yourself Smile i use to buy them for 1b before too. And i started this game a month ago.. And to nysha my bad for not specifically pointing out what items i have lost although since i just got my bk reawakened to a better awakening (seems redundant) but yeah i no longer need this thread anymore.

Also nysha what you said was a complete paradoxical statement correlating with my topic yes i used the screenie for proof and macro told what it was already why would I show just the screenie of the UBK if i have lost all of those stuff which i didn't i only want the ubk's awake but not anymore. And like what you said i am using it for proof o.o

Close this topic to stop further flaming.

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 am

So your admitting to the fact you were exploiting the exploiter?

Changing someones ip to vote more often can harm the server in more ways then one...not only are you breaking the rules but your gonna get the voting site to remove lux's banner therefore basically removing any chance of getting any future customers from that site...

This is all to common though, happens probably in all private servers. Though I have seen it the most on the wow private servers. well the gms/admins will do what they think is in the best interest of the server.

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 am

obsidian wrote:So your admitting to the fact you were exploiting the exploiter?

Changing someones ip to vote more often can harm the server in more ways then one...not only are you breaking the rules but your gonna get the voting site to remove lux's banner therefore basically removing any chance of getting any future customers from that site...

This is all to common though, happens probably in all private servers. Though I have seen it the most on the wow private servers. well the gms/admins will do what they think is in the best interest of the server.

Well not necessarily, I didn't force him to change his ip multiple times it was on his own accord how can it harm the server lol. I'm not the one voting and how am i to blame I didn't say oh yeah go change your ip so i could buy their remantis. Oh you got any proof of this that i am removing future "customers" lol.

Again If anyone could close this topic so there wouldn't be any further flaming close it.

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 am

so youve never seen a voting sight remove a servers banner because they cant follow the every 12hrs rule that most if not all gaming sites like top100 and what not have?

[EDIT] >>>> removing lux's banner would mean that noone would be able to go through that website to find us nor could they vote for us on that website.

Last edited by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 am

obsidian wrote:so youve never seen a voting sight remove a servers banner because they cant follow the every 12hrs rule that most if not all gaming sites like top100 and what not have?

Well it wasn't my fault that they wanted money all i am doing was buying 50x remantis for 2b o.o how's that a bad thing and i never told them " OH YEAH GO VOTE AND CHANGE YOUR IP MULTIPLE TIMES" i myself vote 1times a day. lol.

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 am

you were the demand he was the supply, if you didnt demand the remantis, he wouldnt supply.

its all about supply and demand

if theres no demand noone will supply because of noone wanting it...but if theres a demand people will go out of there ways to supply it because of the money or whatever else is involved...people gotta start thinking real life situations and not thinking all this is some damned virtual economy

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 am

obsidian wrote:you were the demand he was the supply, if you didnt demand the remantis, he wouldnt supply.

its all about supply and demand

if theres no demand noone will supply because of noone wanting it...but if theres a demand people will go out of there ways to supply it because of the money or whatever else is involved...people gotta start thinking real life situations and not thinking all this is some damned virtual economy

True but how could i have gotten the mantis in anyway oh wait you want me to vote and wait every 12 hours or i could just buy them from people from the hard work it took me to get those perins.

Well It's a game lol there's always a demand for everything. even in real life lol well is it not lol you hypocrite why play the game then? not be to entertained? jeez lol I like how you think.

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 am

vote every 12hrs and buy them from others. yes that would be fair, but see that where the problem lies, you knew he was doing it didnt report or tell the gms or admins or whoever and continued to use him for the items knowingly he was doing something wrong

as for your other statement, *opens my eyes wide* HUH?

exactly please be more fluent and clear with what your trying to say? how am i being a hypocrite for trying to protect the wellbeing of a server i like?

k heres another easier way for you to understand.

if you answer yes this this next question then you would do whatever it takes to keep the server running.

1. If you knew your best friend of 20years openly told you that he just robbed a 7-11? would you turn him in? or would you turn a blind eye and further help our society grow sicker and sicker?

because thats basically what this boils down to is you turned a blind eye to someone breaking the rules, if i was in charge "WHICH IM NOT" id say your as guilty as the one that did the breaking.

that is all

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum