Missing item?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Missing item?

Post by demyx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 am

obsidian wrote:vote every 12hrs and buy them from others. yes that would be fair, but see that where the problem lies, you knew he was doing it didnt report or tell the gms or admins or whoever and continued to use him for the items knowingly he was doing something wrong

as for your other statement, *opens my eyes wide* HUH?

exactly please be more fluent and clear with what your trying to say? how am i being a hypocrite for trying to protect the wellbeing of a server i like?

k heres another easier way for you to understand.

if you answer yes this this next question then you would do whatever it takes to keep the server running.

1. If you knew your best friend of 20years openly told you that he just robbed a 7-11? would you turn him in? or would you turn a blind eye and further help our society grow sicker and sicker?

because thats basically what this boils down to is you turned a blind eye to someone breaking the rules, if i was in charge "WHICH IM NOT" id say your as guilty as the one that did the breaking.

that is all

Well why would I, it's a damn game isn't it also helping the server o.0 jeez im no %^#@ hole that'll report a player for voting lol. And his oh yeah out of 100 people i bought them from lol. And get your facts straight the guy i bought it from left the server a long time ago please read older posts...

Lol you were like compare the DAMN GAME to a real life lol wtf i like how you really think lol.

Oh and yeah i don't care about the well being lol

Well i do vote and was thinking about donating and how about yourself sir?

Well being me i would turn him in basically this isn't real life why would you compare a game to a real life situation. Lol let say you die in flyff you'd be like HOLY S#!t i died imma gonna die in real life too wtf lollol/

READ this properly REAL LIFE IS DIFFERENT FROM A GAME there happy? it's just a damn game lol
LOL which rule did it state that we cannot vote lol, plus it wasn't me again stop further flaming.

You're going off topic too I only wanted the "Missing item" which i dont think i need anymore and i asked this thread to be closed so could you stop flaming?

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Location : Look !!! -------------------------------------------------------- Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by obsidian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 am

ive already donated and voted everyday if not almost everyday

cant vote know anyways since were in beta for stability

edited for the third and last time...

i woulda stopped posting if you didnt openly admitted to that...

what i find even funnier is that you dont care about the wellbeing of the server...

obsidian
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by demyx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 am

obsidian wrote:ive already donated and voted everyday if not almost everyday

cant vote know anyways since were in beta for stability

edited for the third and last time...

i woulda stopped posting if you didnt openly admitted to that...

what i find even funnier is that you dont care about the wellbeing of the server...

Well good for you. Want a cookie ?

And? for having proof that i did not duplicate them. You're way off topic this thread was suppose to be about my item. Damn That freedom of speech lol

I was being sarcastic lol

demyx
Trainee
Trainee

Location : Look !!! -------------------------------------------------------- Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macro on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 am

Thread Locked for Flaming.

~Nysha's two cents, Demyx, you ''lol'' just little to much. ;x

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination to increase the population for the next generation. Did u get my explanation, or do u need a demonsration?
[center]
My Asal Billposter Guide[/center]

My Guide For a Successful HoP Jester

My Community Manager Application
Macro

Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2